dilluns, 11 de maig del 2009

Writing.


My Holidays in La Molina.

During my holildays I have been in La Molina. Every day the plan was more or less the same. But two days are special because I went to funny places.

Every day, in the morning, I have skied hard and then I have been to the restaurant or at home or lunch. After that, I have been sleeping one hour because I was very tired. Every morning I get up a seven and the ski traing was hard with a lot of new snow. My legs were destroyed!

In the spedial day, in the afternoon, I went to practice ice hockey in Andorra. It's very nice but I fell down a many times.

On the second day, in the afternoon, I went up to the mountain Tossa d'alp. I heed my dinner together with my friends and in the night I went down skiing. It was a funny sesation to ski under the moon.