dilluns, 30 de març del 2009

ORAL PRESENTATION

INTRODUCTION:

Hy I'm Marc and I study on the Casa Nostra Escola.
In my oral presentation I talk about American culture. I talk about this because is very characteristic culture.
But in this oral presentation I focus in the most important city: NEW YORK. I talk about this city because is most important city and is very interesting for my.
First I talk about the most important monuments.



CULTURE:

New York is the most popular city in United States. The city is most important for the monuments and the costumes. For example The Liberty Tower, the Empire Estates, the houses of Brooklyn and the some important parks for example the Central Park. But now I talk about the Central Park and The Empire States.


CENTRAL PARK:

The Central Park is a very public park in the New York city. Is cituate in the metropolitan area in the Manhatan, the extention of the park is the 3,41km². This park is visited for 25milion persons every year.
In this park i film a lot of films because is the first important park in the world.
It's formed for very longs gardens and very grass. The most important and the bigest garden is the Great Lawn.
This park was designed by Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux.
There there are many lakes and two ice skating.
And the most important animal is the squirrel.


EMPIRE STATES:

The Empire States Building is a skyskraper in the New York city.
This monument is situated in fiveth aveniu.
The Empire was designed by Gregory Johnson and yours architecture company.
Height of the Empire States is 448,7 m and 120 flors.
The cost of this building is the USD 40,948,900.